Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion

Hey everyone!

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to use this opportunity for some shameless self promotion. I happen to think that my daughter is the cutest little girl in the world. So much so, that my wife has entered her into a 'cute kid' competition, that if she wins, she will get to be on the cover of a major parenting magazine. Cool, huh?

So, if you would be so kind, head over to this website: http://www.parents.com/app/sharemy/photoDetails.jsp?photoId=196501150&fromSearch=

There are several pictures of our Zoe. (you may recall her songs that we have played on my show!) You can click on each picture. Above the photo are 2 things. One says 'recommendations,' which you simply click to add your recommendation. The other is above the picture and has 5 stars, you can click those to put how many stars you think it earns. Remember, you can click on each picture, and recommend each one.

I think when you look, you will agree that she is in fact, the cutest little girl in the world. :)

No comments: