Thursday, June 5, 2008

Level 6 to launch!

Thank you so much for everyones feedback on my last post! It seems we have overwhelming support to do a rock show on Life FM, so I have the approval to move forward with it. I am extremely excited about the show, and have some big plans for it. Before I officially launch it, though, I will need some help.

I believe that as Christians, when we put something out there in the world, it should be excellent. We are representing the King of Kings, and want to give our best, not a half-hearted effort thats thrown together. I intend on making this a cutting edge, fast paced show that will make people sit up and notice, especially young people that otherwise would not listen to positive music by Christian artists. In order to do this, I am inviting anyone that may be interested in supporting this endevor to send me an email.

We will not be doing a sharathon or friendraiser or anything, and this show is outside of our budget. I would like to possibly raise some funds to make sure I can keep this to an excellent standard. And no, the money is not going to me, it would all go to promoting the show. This would give KAXL reason to be a presence at local Christian rock shows. We would like to get youth pastors involved as well. If you feel this is a ministry you are interested in helping with, whether its financially, in prayer, or with some other resource that may be relevant, let me know. You can email me at matt@kaxl.com

I am not looking to raise a massive budget, just enough to be able to effectively spread the word. I would like to see the show start this summer, and that is very possible. We are already lining up the music and some other things. I already have a mission statement, and the name of the show is Level 6 Radio. Thank you for all of your support! As I always say on the air, we truely do have the BEST listeners!

No comments: